Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20710 times
It can be kept in refrigerator for a whole day...
it tastes yummy...similar to curd rice but need not wait for rice to cook and cool..
- Wash and drain poha or beaten rice and keep aside.
- Add yoghurt and salt to pohe and mix well.
- Begin seasoning by heating oil in a kadhai and add oil.
- when its warm add mustard ,let it splitter.
- Add urad dal ,fry till brown
- Add green chillies and curry leaves and fry .
- Pour the seasoning on the poha/yoghurt and mix nicely.
- See that the poha is not dry ow add some more yoghurt.
- Finally garnish it with finely chopped coriander and refrigerate or serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by apsmanda on 14 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.