Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16840 times
Please try the bharva dahi mirchi . it tastes tangy and crispy. the same can also be server as a snack .
suggestions and feedback regarding the recepie are most welcome.
Add your private note
Dahi mirchi recipe - How to make Dahi mirchi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 6 long green chillies (slit and seedless).
2. 1 cup hung curd.
3. Salt to taste
4. 1 spoon dhaniya powder.
5. 1 spoon zeera powder.
6. 1 spoon rai
7. 2 spoons mustard oil.
8. 1 spoon cumin
9. 1 lemon .
10. 6-7 kadi patta leaves.
- 1. blanch the slit chillies in hot water for 10 mints.
- 2. put kadai on flame. add mustard oil, rai , zeera and kari patta . let them splutter and switch of the flame.
- 3. take hung curd and put the above tadka in it. stirr it well.add salt, dhaniya, zeera powder and lemon juice in it. mix again.
- 4. put the above mixture carefully in all the slit mirchi.
- 5. garnish with ginger julians.
- Bharva dahi mirchi is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424463 on 18 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.