Dahi ki Sabji
by Neha Talal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22248 times
When really tired of cooking and want to eat something which gets prepared fast and is spicy,tangy and delicious. . . . Try this.
- Remove the curd in a container and add little water to whisk it.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and saute till oil starts separating from then.
- Add the tomatoes and all the spices and cook till the oil starts to separate from the masala.
- Reduce the flame and start adding curd batter to the the mixture, while stirring continuously.
- Bring it to boil on low flame itself.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Neha Talal on 11 Nov 2012Being a house wife love spending time in kitchen cooking different types of food and try to do somet...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.