Dahi ki Mirchi
by Alpna poddar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 16752 times
This spicy thangy recipe cna be used as pickle or as an accompaniment to any indian main course!
- Make a slit in each chilli, mix all ingredients and fill it in chillies
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the stuffed chillies and cover and cook for 2 min and add sprinkle water on chillies,again cover it and cook for another1 min.
- Remove from the flame and allow chillies to cool.
- Combine the sugar and curds and blend well.
- Add chillies to the curds and mix well.
- Serve with stuffed paranthe,puris or roties.
This recipe was contributed by Alpna poddar on 30 Nov 2012love to cook new dishes,teacher by profession, Mother of two teen age children,interested in sharing...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.