Dahi ka Shorba
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9261 times
Dahi ka shorba is an unique soup or shorba recipe prepared by cookie g together beaten dahi, cream , onion and spice powders. Serve this tangy dahi ka shorba tempered with chillies and garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Add a little water to the curds and whisk well. Keep aside,
- Heat the butter in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, green chillies and tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the cream and curds, mix well and return to the flame and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anasuyar on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.