Dahi and Paneer Toast
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9523 times
Dahi and paneer toast is a healthy sandwich recipe with bread slices filled with a delectable hung curd(dahi) and paneer (cottage cheese) mixture. The curd and paneer are mixed together with grated cucumber and herbs and applied between the slices. The dahi and paneer toast is toasted to a crispy perfection and served with sauce or chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread slice, in a bowl and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the ghee in a small pan and add the curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this tempering on the paneer mixture and mix well.
- Apply this mixture as a thick layer on a slice of bread and cover with the other.
- Apply butter on outer sides of the bread and toast in a griller till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sunaina_poddar on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.