Dahi Sprouts Kachauri
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3547 times
Tasty roadside snack made nutritious by a stuffing of sprouts, potatoes, pomogranate mixed in herbs and spices.
- Knead the maida, salt and ghee to a stiff dough with water.
- Roll to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Fry first over high heat, then low, till a golden and puffed up.
- Mix chutney ingredients together and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat till thick.
- Break an opening in one kachauri for the filling.
- Fill the filling ingredients into the cavity of the kachauri and serve.
This recipe was contributed by goodrecipies on 08 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.