by Palak Rajput
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19085 times
Dahi Sandwich, seasoned curd mix with onions stuffed in between 2 bread slices and toasted.
- Combine all the ingredients of the stuffing in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a bread slice, put a big spoon full of the yogurt mixture on it and spread it evenly.
- Cover with another bread slice.
- Toast the sandwich in toaster, using little butter for toasting and toast till golden brown and crisp.
- Repeat for the remaining ingredients to make more sandwich.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 11 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.