Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3141 times
Start your day with the perfect combination of Dahi rotla with chilli pickle. The rotlas are prepared from bajra flour and then served with fresh curd and a spicy pickle. A healthy breakfast choice, especially in winters. Try with Palak Raita, Aam ka Achaar
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour , chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well. Add ghee and washed and cut methi leaves. Mix lightly.
- Add curd little by little and knead the dough.
- The dough should be stiff.
- Roll out medium size chappathis.
- Heat a roti tawa, preferably.
- The traditional iron tawa.
- Put the chappathis on the tawa and turn it after it changes colour.
- Apply a little ghee or oil on one side and turn again. Press lightly on both sides till it is done.
This recipe was contributed by rahul288 on 08 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.