Dahi Potato Curry
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13996 times
dahi potato curry is a delectable main course recipe with boiled potatoes chopped and simmered in a creamy and tangy curd based or dahi wali curry or gravy. The aloo dahi curry is a simple recipe and also a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this easy to prepare and delicious potato curry recipe with roti or rice.
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut into halves.
- Mix ginger, garlic, green chilies and grind to a fine paste.
- Mix the potato pieces with the green chili paste, curd, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep this mixture aside for 1/2 an hour or more.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the potatoes till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tomshah on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.