Dahi Paneer Kebabs
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13065 times
A delicious spicy chatpati recipe!!
- Combine the curds with coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger paste, garlic paste and kabab masala in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the salt and whisk to get a smooth paste.
- Add the paneer and vegetables and toss well so that the paneer and vegetables are coated evenly from all the sides.
- Keep aside to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- On wooden skewers, place alternate cubes of paneer with the tomatoes , capsicum and zucchini.
- Grill on a barbecue or in the oven till the vegetables are soft and golden brown form all the sides.
- Sprinkle the kebab masala and red chilli powder and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by madhavit on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.