Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22897 times
Dahi pakoras presents an unique concept of having crispy pakodas( besan batter coated onion rings) with beaten curd. Temper the dahi pakodas with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Put the baisan in a bowl;add salt,pepper, garlic(crushed);onion,baking soda,anardana,zeera and suffiient water to make it into a thick paste.
- Heat habib coking oil in a karahi and when the oil is thoroughly hot fry the pakoras.
- Put he pakoras in a bowl of tap water--after 5min. remove them fro the watersqueezing out extra water.
- Now beat the yogurt until smooth & add 3 medium green chillies(finely choped); ginger(finely chopped);and juice of one lemon. leave for a couple of hours.
- Add the pakoras to the yogurt. take 2tsp. of oil and heat it in a frying pan. add karhi patta and fry. pour the contents on the dahi-pakoras.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by ayeshatalat on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.