Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 13107 times
Delicious fried pakodis made with a batter of moong dal and served with lots of yogurt.
- Soak the moong dal in enough water for 8 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer till smooth and cover and keep aside for 7 hours.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop a spoonful of batter in the kadhai and deep fry the small pakodis till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by diku7 on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.