This recipe has been viewed 42538 times
Pleasure your taste buds with this dahi mugra or chicken cooked with curd recipe. A healthy combination of curd and chicken which is seasoned with onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and coriander leaves. Learn how to make/prepare delicious chicken dishes at tarladala.com. Also find many interesting fish recipe, mutton recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Dahi Murga recipe - How to make Dahi Murga
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash chicken and remove fat.
- Marinate chicken in curd mixed with ginger, garlic, red chilli powder , turmeric powder, salt. keep this aside for 20 minutes.
- Cut onions and green chillies
- Heat oil in kadhai and add black pepper, laung, dalchini
- In hot oil add onions and fry till golden. add green chillies.
- Before the onions are brown, add chicken leaving behind the marinade. cook till chicken becomes golden.
- Add tomato puree and the diluted marinade.
- Cook chichen in simmer.
- Add tandoori massala during this time.
This recipe was contributed by nitinc on 26 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.