Dahi Meat Kofte
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3765 times
Chilling meatballs before cooking keeps them from falling apart. use an ice cream scoop to shape meatballs.
Add your private note
Dahi Meat Kofte recipe - How to make Dahi Meat Kofte
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grind the keema with the egg, cornflour, garam masala and a little salt to a fine paste.
- Make small round or oval koftas and toss in the plain flour. deep fry in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown & half cooked. drain & keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan & fry onions until golden brown. add the ginger paste.
- Beat curd with the besan and 1½ cups of water to a smooth consistency. add to the heavy bottomed pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and add all the powdered spices.
- Add the fried koftas & coconut. simmer until the koftas are cooked through & the gravy is thick.
- Add coriander & mint leaves and serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by priyadarshini123 on 01 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.