Dahi Bread Chaat
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9185 times
- Cut each bread slice into six cubes
- Add ajain,saunf,salt,sodabi-carb to maida. slowly add water and make a smooth batter.add two teaspoon s of oil to the batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai.dip the bread cubes in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Soak the excess oil in a paper.
- Place 4-5 fried bread cubes in each plate.
- Add salt and sugar to the curd.pour half a cup of curd in each plate.
- Add onion and tomatoe pieces.
- Spinkle roasted corriande and red chilli powder.
- Add sev or mixture.
- Chaat is ready to be served.
This recipe was contributed by swatim on 05 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.