Dahi Bread By lathavj
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1888 times
This is a great snack as the sandwich is so tasty and easy to make. its great on a warn day as the curd is so cooling.
Add your private note
Dahi Bread By lathavj recipe - How to make Dahi Bread By lathavj
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all( except bread) the ingredients for the sandwich
- Spread evenly on two slices of bread and close each with the other slice
- Place the slices in a sandwich maker and take out after the sides are a little brown.
- Now you will have four triangular sandwiches
- Place each triangular sandwich on a plate
- Spread the curds over the slices evenly among all the sandwiches
- Garnish with the cumin & chilli powder, coriander leaves, sev and tamarind chutney.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by lathavj on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.