Dahi Batata Bread
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4239 times
Dahi batata bread is an awesome chaat recipe, reminiscent of authentic Rajasthani flavours. The boiled and mashed potatoes or batata are mixed with spices and then applied on the bread slices. These stuffed breads are deep fried and served with beaten curd, sweet chutney and green chutney as topping.
- Mash the potatoes and mix in salt ginger garlic and green chillies paste 1 tablespoon in it, and the rajasthani masala and the dhana jerra powder.
- Mix well.
- Cut the bread slice into small triangles.
- Apply the mixture of potatoes on the cut bread slice and deep fry them in hot oil.
- Then arrange these fried piecies of bread on a serving plate.
- Top it with sweet chunety and mint chunety.
- Add the beaten curds and top it with sev and corrandier leaves.
- Dash it with chat masala.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by mani36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.