Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3950 times
Cook rice ahead of time.
You can also use sweet and sour seasoning in rice.
Add your private note
Dads Stir Fry recipe - How to make Dads Stir Fry
Preparation Time: 20 Min Cooking Time: 20 Min Total Time:
- Cook the 2 cups of brown rice according to directions on bag and set aside.
- Chop all vegetables at an angle. throw into skillet and or wok with 2 tb of oil and fry till just tender, season with a pinch of salt and garlic powder and a couple shakes of soya sauce.
- Fry diced tofu till crispy season to personal taste. remove from heat and fry eggs and scramble.
- Heat wok and throw in a slight amount of oil, add cooked rice, veges, tofu, eggs
- Toss with green onions, soya sauce, salt, garlic powder.
- Eat with salad, or other asian/hawaiian style food.
This recipe was contributed by nini9 on 25 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.