Dabeli Bread Pakodas
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2671 times
`Dabeli` - a hot favourite snack in Gujarat and now it has become equally popular among all. `Dabeli Pakodas`--Pakoda lovers will enjoy the Dabeli taste in Pakodas. Enjoy the Dabeli Pakodas!
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add garlic and sauté well.
- Add tomatoes, Dabeli Masala powder, haldi powder and cook stirring till tomatoes are soft-pulppy.
- Add rest of all ingredients, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Divide into two portion.
- Apply little –little garlic chutney on all bread slices.
- Spread one portion of the Stuffing on one bread slice and cover with the second bread slice.
- Repeat with the remaining two bread slices and stuffing. You will get two sandwiches.
- Heat oil to fry. Coat the stuffed bread slices (sandwich) with batter and slowly --carefully slide into hot oil.
- Deep fry till golden. Drain cut into 4 pieces each.
- Press the cut portion in nylon sev and serve hot with the garlic chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 24 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.