Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3243 times
Dabdas are crispy deep fried potato based snack options. The gram flour coated potato slices are spiced up with fenugreek seeds and then enjoyed hot with chutney as snack or starter.
- Slice medium size potatoes.
- Boil them in hot water by adding little salt for few minutes.
- Take them out and put them aside.
- Make masala out of all the ingredients written above accept oil and gramflour .
- Keep it aside.
- Make batter for dabkas by adding the flour,salt and water.
- The consistency should be little thicker than usual.
- Now with those potatoes take one sliced potato on hand.. spread som masala on it and put one more slice on top.press it little to make it like sandwich.
- Dip this in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by kaudak on 14 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.