Dabal ka Meetaa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1588 times
See that the bread does not become very brown while frying in oil
- Take the ghee in the pan and heat it
- Now take the bread slices and fry them till they become brown colour not very brown
- add these slices to the milk
- Now take the sugar in the pan and pour enough water and add elaichi powder bring to boil
- Boil it till u find the water is little sticky
- Now add this syrup to the milk
- Slightly make bread in milk into pieces
- And now add little more milk if u find the sweet is very sweet
- And now garnish it with kaju and kismiss
- Dabal ka meetaa is ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by rain_sai on 16 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.