Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4385 times
Prepare the delicious daal pulao and serve it garnished with coriander leaves as a main course dish. Find many novel rice recipe, pulao recipe here.
- Soak rice and daal for 15 minutes if u have time.
- Coarsly grind cloves, cardamom(only the seeds), black pepper and cinamon.
- Cut onion in slices and rest of the vegetables in cubes.
- Heat ghee and add jeera, tejpatta n skin of the black cardamom now add onion n ginger garlic.fry for 2 minutes and add all the vegetables and fry for 5-7 mints on medium-high flame.
- Add coarsly ground masalas n haldi n salt n chillie.fry for 1 minute.
- Add rice, stir once n add water and lemon juice.
- Keep open till the foam subsides n then cook covered for 15 mints.
- Serve hot or reheated with curd n ghee(optional)
This recipe was contributed by guptaisha on 29 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.