This recipe has been viewed 5714 times
(chef kapoor enjoys it with pudina paratha !)
- Pick and wash whole black urad. soak it in 4 cups of water for 8-10 hours.
- Cook it in 4-5 cups of water along with salt, red chili powder, ginger paste and garlic paste. bring it to a boil. reduce flame and simmer for about an hour or till it is completely cooked and tender.
- Add tomato puree, butter and garam masala powder and cook on a slow flame for an hour.
- Add fresh cream, correct seasoning and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with a bread of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by bhuvanaygsr on 29 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.