5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1897 times
If u like u can mix in 1 tsp of pure ghee to this hot drink. enjoy..
- Cook the soaked moong daal in same water on low flame till the daal is soft n the water has evaporated to half cup.
- Add the whole green cardamom while cooking.
- Mash the daal slightly.(do not overdo).
- Add 31/2 cups milk along sugar or sugar candy n cook on slow flame for 5 minutes,stirring all the time.
- When u think the daal n milk have mixed properly,take off the flame.
- While serving mix in thinly sliced almonds n sweet raisins.
- Enjoy this drink hot
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 10 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.