Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5806 times
A colourful cutlets. . Perfect for evening snacks.
- For the first layer, heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add the ginger-garlic paste, salt and dry mango powder, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the crushed corn and saute for more 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and mix well. Cool completely and divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Keep aside.
- For the second layer, combine the spinach and green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, add the spinach puree and potatoes, mix well and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the plain flour, salt and chaat masala, mix well and saute for more 1 minutes.
- Cool completely and divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- For assembling, take one portion of paneer and corn mixture in your left palm and press with your right hand to make a flat pocket.
- Keep one spinach ball in it and cover tightly so that all the air escapes and no part of paneer is exposed.
- Repeat the same using the remaining mixture. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, corn flour and tomato ketchup in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Dip each ball in this tomato ketchup paste and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each ball till golden browna nd crisp.
- Cut each into 2 equal parts and arrange in a dish.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.