by cooking shuking
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2354 times
Custard pudding is a cool and yummy dessert .It refreshes and it tastes like rabri .It is a mouth melting dessert when it is served chilled I have made this many times. Me and my family enjoyed it every time specially in the summers.
- Mix the custard powder in 1 cup of milk and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk with the sugar and cardamom ,mix well.
- Add the custard powder mixture and cook over a low flame, stirring continuously till the mixture is thick. Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled refrigerate to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Cut the bread slices into rounds with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Place the bread roundels in a 6 individual bowls, pour the chilled custard over it and top with chopped mixed nuts.
This recipe was contributed by cooking shuking on 16 Apr 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.