Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9550 times
A creative dessert genius, Custard pizza is an amazing concept of having pizza as base, fruit jam as spread and cool creamy custard as topping. An awesome tasting dessert reciep which can even be served as a sweet snack to children.
- To about half a litre of milk add the 5-6 spoons of custard powder and sugar according to the taste.
- Keep stirring it on a low flame till it thickens enough to be spread.
- Cool it and add the finely cut fruits.
- Bake the pizza base in the oven for 10 min,take it out spread a layer of mixed fruit jam on it.spread some grated cheese on it.
- Now spread the cooled custard thickly on it and garnish it with dry fruits.
- Bake it for 3 min.
- Your pizza is ready-serve it as a dessert.
This recipe was contributed by rupamurthy on 24 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.