4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12086 times
Curry chat is different from our normal chats. Serve hot.
Add your private note
Curry Chat recipe - How to make Curry Chat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 20 minutesMakes 6 servings
- Add all ingredients and put it on steam for 30 mins.
- Crush the papdi into small pieces
- Make a tadka of moth,moong,black and green channa. Add masala to it put 4-5 drops of lemon and gram masala
- Grind dal and mix palak add masala and then fry
- Take a bowl and put papdi.
- Then put the chat and cut the koftas into two pieces
- Then put it on the chat and the put the curry.
- Decorate with cabbage,carrot,capsicum and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by nirmalataparia on 23 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.