Curried Egg Balls
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3624 times
Curried egg balls is a mouthwatering and tempting egg recipe. The boiled eggs are chopped and mixed with beaten egg, cornflakes and spices before getting shaped into balls and deep fried. These egg balls are then simmered in a rich, hot and spicy curry, prepared in true Indian style.Relsih the curried egg balls with roti or pulao
Add your private note
Curried Egg Balls recipe - How to make Curried Egg Balls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the boiled eggs into very small pieces and mix in the beaten egg.
- To this, add corn flakes, salt, pepper powder, flour and mix to a smooth dough.
- Make equal balls from the dough and fry in the oil until crispy.
- In a separate pan, heat butter, fry onions and bell pepper. also add chili powder, ginger, salt, and chicken stock or water. cook for 30 minutes.
- When the gravy thickens, add the egg balls to the curry and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with plain rice.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.