Curried Cauliflower Baguette Sandwich
by Kalpana V Sareesh
This recipe has been viewed 1808 times
Curried Cauliflower Baguette Sandwich, a fully loaded baguette sandwich makes a healthier and nutritious meal. I have oven roasted some cauliflower florets in desi style and packed with veggies like lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well. Arrange the masala coated cauliflower on a lined baking tray and cook in preheated oven at 225°C (450°F) for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Spread the green chutney on both the sides of the baguette halves.
- Place one halve with the chutney side up on a clean dry surface.Top it with lettuce, cucumber, onions, tomatoes and curried cauliflower.
- Drizzle some mayonnaise over it and sprinkle salt and and pepper powder.
- Place the other baguette halve over it with the chutney side facing down and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Kalpana V Sareesh on 15 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.