Curried Carrot, Onion and Potato Soup
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4212 times
Curried carrot, onion and potato soup is a thick and creamy soup recipe with boiled carrots which have been slenderized. The carrot soup is tempered with stir fried onions and curry powder
- Cook vegetables in the water.
- Simmer covered till tender.
- Add orange juice, curry powder, tomato puree,skim milk and salt to taste.
- Cool to room temperature. Blend till smooth.
- Add parsley and heat without bringing to boil.
This recipe was contributed by gusan on 12 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.