Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3495 times
A tangy and spice laden Curd soup is tempered delectable in true Indian style with mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies. The hot curd soup can be enjoyed as a soup or even relished as kadhi with steamed rice.
- Mix the curd in a bowl so that there are no more lumps.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan.
- Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves, onions and fry till transparent.
- Add water, salt and black pepper and let boil.
- Add curd and stir continuously. take off from heat after the first boil.
- Serve piping hot.
This recipe was contributed by itsdeepti on 21 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.