Curd Rice By pneelima
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3785 times
A simple recipe of curd added to rice and garnished with curry leaves and curry leaves.
- Put oil in a kadai.
- Add mustard and cumin seeds after heating oil.
- Add red chillies and curry leaves. saute.
- Now add green chillies, ginger pieces and hing.
- After sauting, put curd into this mixture and simultaneously off the flame.
- Add salt and cooked rice and keep it aside for 5 min
- Serve after garnishing.
This recipe was contributed by pneelima on 05 Dec 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.