Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8150 times
What makes this simple curd puri recipe exciting is the addition of humble curd in to the puri atta dough. The puris are deep fried and then enjoyed as breakfast or snack with pickle or aloo curry.
- Heat oil in a thick bottom vessel.temper with mustard seeds and curry leaves,
- Add the green chillis and hing
- Then pour the butter milk add salt and coriander and mix
- When the buttermilk starts boiling pout the flour in the centre(do not stir).close lid.
- Remove the lid after 5 mints.and mix well until there are no lumps.bring down.
- When warm make lemon size balls and flatten this balls in 1/4"inch thick circles.
- Heat oil nd deep fry in oil until light golden brown in color.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sharadakota on 24 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.