by Foodie #17468
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5816 times
A recipe with a difference. . Made with a combination of potatoes and vaals. . With a suttle flavour of butter!
- Pressure cook the vaal and potatoes with just enough water for 10 minutes making sure you do not over cook.
- Heat the oil or ghee in a kadai, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the ground masala and the cooked vegetables, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten curds and mix well.
- Add the garam masala just before removing from fire.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #17468 on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.