Curd Charcoal Dip
by gunjan gupta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2649 times
Curd Charcoal Dip - a cool dip which is served by kebab thus, enhancing more taste to kebab
Add your private note
Curd Charcoal Dip recipe - How to make Curd Charcoal Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 cup
- Combine hung curd with cumin seeds powder, cucumber, red chilli powder and salt.
- Transfer the above mixture into a plate.
- Heat the coal till red hot and place into another bowl.
- Place the bowl next to the one containing curd dip.
- Release a few drops of butter on the coal and immediately cover with a handi.
- Let dip absorb smoky flavour of coal for a few seconds. Remove, cling wrap and chill.
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 16 Apr 2011hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.