5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16351 times
Curd brinjal is a tangy vegetable os snack recipe with fried brinjal discs served with beaten curd on the top and chopped coriander leaves as garnishing.
- Combine the brinjal slices with salt, turmeric and red chilli powder, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Dab the flat sides of the slices with flour and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the brinjal pieces until they turn crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Arrange the fried pieces on a serving tray and keep aside.
- In the same oil, deep fry the onions until clear and golden, drain and sprinkle the onions on the brinjal pieces. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds, salt and mint in a bowl and whisk well.
- Spoon out the yogurt on the fried brinjal pieces and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Atasi on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.