Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7779 times
Curd bread is a simple sandwich recipe with hung curd as dressing. The curd bread can be toasted with vegetables as fillings and enjoyed crispy hot with ketchup or chutney.
- Take a bowl and empty the curds in it.
- Beat the curds with a spoon for 1/2 min.
- Add green chillies & coriander & also turmeric powder & salt into the curds.
- Take the bread (pav)and make small bits and add it into the curds with other ingredients.
- Soak this mixture for 2 min.
- Take a pan and heat oil .
- Then fry the musterd seeds
- And also the curry leaves.
- After 1 min add the curd
- Mixture into the oil and stir for 2 min.
- Leave it to cook for 2 more min and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by heens20 on 06 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.