Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3570 times
My daughter loves pizzas and i make them at home. I try to make them healthier so this is an interesting version of pizza. It is a healthy snack which could be served at kids parties. A few changes can be made in the filling depending upon ones liking.
Add your private note
Cupcake Pizza recipe - How to make Cupcake Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 16 to 18 pieces
- Take 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and add the dry yeast and sugar to it, mix well and keep aside for a few minutes or until the yeast completely dissolves.
- Take the flour in a bowl and add salt and the yeast mixture to it.
- Add enough water to make a soft ,elastic dough.
- Add the olive oil and knead the dough again.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Once the dough rises press it gently and divide it into 18 equal parts.
- Roll out each part to a 7 cm round,prick a few holes with a fork.
- Now take a muffin tray and grease it with butter.
- Now gently press each round on the tray in the shape of a cup cake.
- Put it in a preheated oven for 8 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients together except for the mozzarella and regular cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the filling into the baked cupcakes, top it with both the cheese and put it back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chilli flakes.
This recipe was contributed by aqua007 on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.