Cup Cake with Marzipan Decoration
by Palak Rajput
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14033 times
Cup Cake with Marzipan Decoration is amaizing international recipe tasty marzipan icing. Healthy and attractive for kids.
- Hang the curd over night and allow for natural fermentation.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk the butter and curd thoroughly, fold in the flour mixture and choco chips and gently mix it.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin trays which have muffin paper cups inserted into the depressions.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 200 degree celsius for 25 minutes or till done by checking the muffins with a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean the muffin is done.
- When done remove from the oven. Cool on a rack.
- Remove the paper cups and replace with fresh paper cups.
- In a clean bowl mix all the ingredients and knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Divide into four equal portion and add colour to each portion. Keep aside.
- Place the muffins on serving plate and decorate with marzipan icing on top.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.