Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4838 times
I have prepared this and my husband relished it.
tip : extract the ginger juice and store in refrigerator so that it can be used to make juices.
- Peel the skin of cucumber and grate it.
- Blend the grated cucumber and mint leaves in a mixer and strain.
- Pour this juice in a tall glass.
- Squeeze half lime for the juice.
- Add lime juice,tender coconut water, honey, ginger juice and stir.
- Chill it in a refrigerator.
- Decorate the glass with a slice of cucumber and a mint leaf.
This recipe was contributed by deepnand2k3 on 24 Apr 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.