Cucumber Soup with Lemongrass and Spinach
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7876 times
You can avoid adding whipped cream to make this soup healthy and low cal.
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan.
- Add the onions and lemongrass and cook gently until onion is tender.
- Add cucumber and stock, bring to a boil, reduce the flame, cover and simmer until cucumber is soft and cooked well.
- Strain and blend the sold material in a mixer till smooth along with spinach and coriander.
- Add the preserved liquid, mix well and add salt, pepper and cream and mix well.
- Serve warm or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by kvs_sailaja on 10 Jan 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.