Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4374 times
Best serveed hot. . . Both cucumber and moong dal are delicious and healthy and when combined they make a delicious recipe.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small pieces and cook with the moong dal till the dal turns soft.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the remaining ingredients, except coconut, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Blend in a mixer into a thick paste.
- Add the grinded masala to the cucumber and cook for 5 minutes.
- Temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida and mix well.
- Serve hot with chapathi or rice.
This recipe was contributed by lakshmi on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.