Cucumber Dip / Tsatsiki
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2000 times
A cool and tasty dip made with dced cucumber and yogurt with other ingredients like onios, etc.
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Fold in the garlic and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the mint, then add the cucumber.
- Garnish with a tablespoon of fresh chopped mint, if desired. chill well before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread or pita bread triangles and raw vegetables.
This recipe was contributed by veenadk on 16 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.