Cucumber Curd Rice By Hpatel7
This recipe has been viewed 3509 times
A perfect summer special rice recipe, the Cucumber curd rice has the cooling cucumber and beaten curd mixed together with cooked rice. Add a tempering of mustard seeds, chillies and curry leaves and you have a lovely rice recipe for all.
Add your private note
Cucumber Curd Rice By Hpatel7 recipe - How to make Cucumber Curd Rice By Hpatel7
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, curds, cucumber, carrots, coriander, rice and salt and mix well.
- In another pan, heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the urad dal, green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and sauté for 1 minute.
- Pour the tempering over the rice and mix well.
- Serve chilled, garnished with dill leaves if you like.
This recipe was contributed by hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.