Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 586 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60380 times
The tangy taste of green chutney balances the blandness of paneer very well in this sandwich, while cucumber provides a refreshing touch.
Indeed, the Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich is a perfect snack on-the-go. Served along with Date and Apple Shake is sure to keep the kids satiated till lunch break.
- Peel and grate the cucumber.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber.
- Transfer the cucumber into a deep bowl, add the paneer, green chutney, butter and salt and mix well.
- Place 6 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, spread a spoonful of the cucumber mixture over it and spread it evenly.
- Cover with the remaining 6 more slices and press it lightly.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 pieces.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.