Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2943 times
This can be your one dish meal. it is very nutritious and kids love it too.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and peppers and garlic
- Fry for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes
- Fry for 1/2 minute
- Add boiles beans
- Add rice
- Mix well
- Add 1 cup hot water
- Close the lid and let it cook
- Add more water after 5 minutes
- Stir again making sure all ingredients mix well
- Cover again and cook on medium flame till done.
- Garnish with cilentro leaves.
This recipe was contributed by mehta5 on 14 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.