Crushed Corn Pakoda
by Shailaja Reddy
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2089 times
Crushed Corn Pakoda, deep fried balls with a sweet and enamoring flavour of sweet corn bound together with besan and rice flour and flavoured with ginger and green chillies. Serve hot with green chutney.
- Take half of the corn and grind it into a coarse paste.
- Mix the remaining corn with this mixture and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- It should be thick enough to make balls.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Drop the mixture like pakodas into the heated oil.
- Fry them till they are golden brown.
- Drain on tissue paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Shailaja Reddy on 22 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.