Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1321 times
Add your private note
Crunchy veggies recipe - How to make Crunchy veggies
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Vegetables (any of the following to choose from): Cauliflower, Broccoli : 1 cup together.
Carrots - 2 nos.
Brussel sprouts - 1 cup
zuccini - 1 no.
Green/red/yellow bell peppers, few strips of onion - 1 cup together.
Lemon salt, black pepper - for sprinkiling
Olive oil - 2 table spoon.
- Cut the cauliflower & broccoli into florets
- Cut carrot & bell peppers into long strips.
- Halve the brussel sprouts.
- Cut the zuccini into rounds.
- Place all the above in a baking dish. sprinkle lemon salt, black pepper
- Pour oil & mix all veggies with hand so it is coated with all the salt & oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. place the above veggie tray for 15 mins.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.